21th Discussion-6 Nov 2018
Bioinfo-Core teleconference: Alex Peltzer demo on nexflow and nf-core.
After the positive feedback from the ISMB workshop, Alex Peltzer has agreed to run a demo for the bioinfo-core on nextflow and nf-core. I plan to schedule this on November 1st, late afternoon in the GMT timezone. Details on how this will occur are being finalised but I would invite everyone to submit any questions ahead of the demo so we can all get the most out of it.
Please add your questions below:
- How to configure a pipeline for all users
- How/where is best to store pipelines and make accessible for users
- How bad are the docker vulnerabilities
- How to configure dockerised pipelines properly
- How to convert docker pipelines to singularity (with and without AWS)
- Easiest pipelines to create from scratch
- Resources per pipeline language? Such as yaml files for each tool?
- Running the pipeline manager: Once per user? How to enforce port usage? If once per server, how to only use individual users outputs?